SAMAIPATA BOLIVIA FULL DAY TOUR
|Based on 2 people. Guided tour in English in Private Service. Includes entrance tickets, tour transfers and lunch. Hotel accommodations are not included.
Samaipata Bolivia is a pre-Hispanic ceremonial fortress, which consists of two parts:
1. There are many carvings in the hill, and archaeologists believe it was a ceremonial center of the old town in the 14th–16th centuries.
2. The administrative and residential district was in the area south of the hill. The unique testimony to pre-Hispanic traditions and beliefs is an enormous sculptured rock located in the town below. There is not something similar to this in the Americas.
In this full day tour, you will visit the pre-Hispanic ceremonial fortress, the surrounding waterfall caves & the town’s museum.
If you have more days in Santa Cruz, we recommend you check our 04 Day Santa Cruz Bolivia Tour Package
Your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to the countryside town of Samaipata. It is only 120 kms from the city of Santa Cruz and the journey is filled with beautiful landscapes.
Your first stop will be a pre-Hispanic ceremonial fortress and a UNESCO Cultural Heritage Site. It is among the largest in South America, and it is unique because it combines buildings from the Chane (pre-Inca), Inca, and Spanish cultures.
After lunch, visit the archaeological museum in the town of Samaipata. Later, enjoy the cave waterfalls in the surrounding area. Finally, return to your hotel.
Note: the tour lasts approximately 10 hrs. due to long travel distances.
Meals included: L
Price per person
The Samaipata Bolivia Full Day Tour is customizable. If you prefer to add extra days or destinations to your trip, please let us know in the Notes section of the Get Free Quote form. You can also fill out our Present Design Your Trip form or Contact Us form with your specific needs.
- This Samaipata Bolivia Full Day Tour is available every day of the year.
- Prices include sales taxes and credit card transaction fees.
- If you have more days in Santa Cruz, we recommend you check our 04 Day Santa Cruz Bolivia Tour Package
- Guided tour in English in private service.
- All entrance tickets.
- All tour transfers.
- Domestic & international flights.
- Visas required to enter Bolivia.
- Airport taxes for domestic & international flights.
- Hotel accommodations.
- Alcoholic beverages.